Classes held online via Zoom due to COVID-19 restrictions.
The Connecticut Real Estate Commission informs students who are taking a real estate pre-licensing course to obtain a real estate salesperson’s license, of the following:
- Real estate schools and instructors are prohibited from soliciting your employment at any one particular real estate firm.
- You are not obligated to contract with any particular real estate firm by virtue of your classroom education alone.
- An employment or independent contractor agreement with a real estate firm is typically a binding contract. You are advised to consult with an attorney before you enter into any such agreement.
CONNECTICUT REAL ESTATE COMMISSION
(860) 713-6150 firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Class Requirements
In order to meet state regulations for online real estate training, there are several requirements that must be met in order to participate and pass the course.
- File a copy of driver’s license or photo ID: For classes, we must ensure that you are who you say you are and visually confirm your attendance in the zoom meeting. You will be required to upload a JPG, PNG, or PDF copy upon checkout when signing up.
- You must have a camera and audio set up for the class. In able to ensure attendance, you must be visible on camera throughout the session. You must also be able to hear and ask questions. You can use speakers and microphone, headset, or dial in via cell phone. Please test your audio before the first class – feedback and audio hiccups can take a few moments to set up the first time.